BEFORE THE USE OF DEVICE, MAKE SURE THAT
YOU HAVE READ THE USER MANUAL
- Adjust the size of the wrist band according to your wrist.
- Make sure the sensor is close to your skin to avoid moving.
Always adhere to all warnings and cautions. Below are
the safety instructions, please read these warnings
carefully before using!
- Please connect the watch when synchronizing data.
- Do not expose the watch to high moisture, high temperatures or very low temperatures for long periods of time.
- If the watch appears to crash and restart. Check the phone memory information, clear it and try again or exit the App and reopen it.
The D Watch is the next generation of smart watch technology. The stylish and innovative design has taken the world by storm.
Smart watches are very handy devices when it comes to our day to day lives, they free us of holding our smartphones while still allowing us to control them with a flick of a wrist.
The D Watch not only tells the time, but monitors our health and keeps track of our fitness level.
HOW TO GET MY DEVICE WORKING
HOW TO CHARGE MY WATCH:
(A charger is not an external accessory, charger is attached to watch via smart watch strap)
Firstly make sure that the device is turned on, if it isn't turned on connect the charger to a charging socket by taking the strap off the watch, and you find a USB that needs to be plugged into a charging socket, such as a laptop USB port of phone charger block. The watch should automatically turn on.
HOW TO INSTALL WATCH APP ON YOUR PHONES:
Scan the QR code below, or get to the App Store on your phone and download the Fitpro app.
CONNECTING YOUR DEVICE TO THE APP:
You will only need to connect your watch to the phone app once, after the connection is successful, the watch will automatically synchronise constantly.
- Open the phone app - Click to start scanning - click on the device connection.
After the pairing is successful, the App will automatically save the bluetooth address of the watch, and when the App is open or running in the background, it will automatically search and connect the watch;
- When the device is turned off, touch and hold the function button for more than 3 second to turn the device on.
- In the bluetooth screen of the watch, press and hold for 2 seconds on the watch to turn the phone off. A short press will exit and shutdown the page.
- Watch reset function - This function will clear all the data off the watch (such as step counts etc)
- Under the power button, a short press will turn the screen on.
- To switch the default clock page of the watch, press the short press function to view the other pages.
- After syncing the device with your phone the watch will automatically calibrate the time:
Press and hold the standby interface for 2 seconds to switch the clock screen.
- Wear the watch and record the number of daily steps and movements you take daily.
- The distance of is tracked by the estimated number of walking steps taken daily.
- The estimated calories burnt is based on the number of walking steps
HEART RAT,BLOOD PRESSURE, OXYGEN 3-1 TRACKER:
- After entering the three-in-one test interface for a few seconds , the current test results are displayed. This feature requires the wristband to support the heart rate and blood pressure sensors
- Running Mode - Under this mode, you can record the calories and you duration of running
- Skipping Rope Mode - Under this mode, you can record the calories and duration of skipping you do.
- Sit-up Mode - Under this mode, you can record the calories and duration of sit-ups you do.
When you fall asleep, the watch will automatically enter the sleep monitoring mode; the device will automatically detect your sleep pattern (deep sleep/shallow sleep/ or if you wake up at all during the night) and will calculate the quality of sleep you are getting. The sleep data is only supported for App viewing.
If the watch is connected to the phone, click the “Look for Phone” option on the watch and your phone will vibrate.
In connected state, to start the photo from your watch or app enter the remote camera screen, shake/turn the wrist/touch the watch and it will automatically take the photo after 3 seconds. Allow the app to access the photo album to save the the photo
This function allows you to set a reminder id you have sat too long in a set time period.
RAISE YOUR HAND TO BRIGHTEN:
Turn this function on, When the watch is in sleep mode you can lift your wrist to turn the screen on.
Wearing the watch to sleep will start to detect your sleeping pattern from 10pm in the evening. Sleeping pattern data will be syncrozied to the app while you sleep and will keep 314 hours.
When the watch has multiple reminders or messages, you will enter the information screen to view the last 3 messages.
APP FUNCTIONS & SETTINGS:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you have entered the app for the first time please provide the app with your personal information;
Settings - Personal Information - Input your data (gender/age height/ weight)
You can also set daily step goals to monitor your health and fitness.
When the alarm function is connected, 8 alarms can be set.After setting the alarms on it will be synchronized to your watch and offline alarms will be supported. After the synchronization is successful even if the app is not connected the watch will set off the alarm according to the alarms you set.
DO NOT DISTURB MODE:
Turn on the Do Not Disturb mode, this is set to a certain time period. During the time set the watch stops receiving notifications, messages and avoids reminders
Setting this feature will rest and erase all the data in your watch (such as step counting)
This feature will erase all data and remove the watch from the device.
The following push applications are provided with the watch;
INCOMING CALL NOTIFICATIONS
If the call alert function is enabled, when a call comes through your wristband will vibrate and display the name or number of the caller. (The app will need permission to read you address book)
If the sms reminder function is enabled, when an sms comes through your wristband will vibrate and display the reminder that you have an sms waiting. (The app will need permission to read you address book)
TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS:
If the text (WeChat,Whatsapp,Facebook etc) function is enabled, when a text comes through your wristband will vibrate and display the remainder and show you the text received. (The app will need permission to read you address book)
- You can view the last 3 messages in the information menu
- You need to give the app permission to get system notifications so that the watch can display the notifications.
- Vibration Function - To have your watch vibrate when you are receiving a call,text or other reminder you will need to enable the vibrate function.
- If the vibrate function is not enabled the watch will only the reminder on the screen without shaking or disturbing you
Type of battery
Method of synchronization
-10 degrees - 50 degrees
Low Power Acceleration Sensor
i0S9.0 and above/Android 5.0 and above