D-WATCH REVIEW: HOW GOOD IS THIS SMARTWATCH?
Rose Brandon - July 12 2020 at 11:25
Having a smartwatch is no longer a symbol of status. Everyone can get one, however, most of us tend to pay too much for it. Big brands tend to up the price just for their name.
Another issue with a lot of smartwatches, particularly more affordable ones, is their health-monitoring system. Fitness wristbands that check your pulse and blood pressure are often fake. There have been tests when putting one on an inanimate object still showed heart rate recordings. But what if you could get great quality without paying an extortionate amount of money? Now you can, by purchasing DWatch. It has all the best features that a smartwatch can have, as it has been designed by Japanese engineers. However, it’s not overpriced just for the name or supposed expensive materials. And unlike other health monitors that use unreliable sensors to test your pulse, DWatch uses a laser, which scans your body to get the most accurate reading. So it’s no longer the choice between affordability and quality, with DWatch you can have both.
WHAT MAKES D-WATCH SO SPECIAL?
What DWatch essentially comes down to is offering you high quality for a very good price. It has everything you might want in a smartwatch and, in terms of durability, it can easily beat items that are two or three times dearer. I
t combines a fitness band to keep track of your weight loss and exercise plan, digital watch and alarm clock, health monitor to check your vitals, and hands-free headset all in one. The Japanese company that created DWatch are experts at health tech, so the device is virtually faultless. And while you would pay a ton of money for a big brand device like that, DWatch costs less than some of the new video games. It is highly durable and won’t crack or break at the slightest bump, not to mention, it is waterproof. So you can use it anytime, anywhere.
- Versatile – you can either use the smartwatch on its own or link it with your smartphone to make calls, text, control music, or take pictures. DWatch works both with iOS and Android devices.
- Durable – DWatch is made of a hardened aluminium shell and tempered touchscreen glass. It is also waterproof, so you don’t need to fear about breaking or scratching it easily.
- Health monitoring – the watch contains a 24/7 ECG, sleep, heart rate, and blood pressure monitoring, step and calorie intake counter, and a great fitness tracking program. It would also remind you to take a walk if you’ve been sitting for too long.
- Planner – with an alarm system you can set yourself reminders or just wake yourself in the mornings.
- Large display – don’t fiddle around – 1.3” HD display makes it easier than ever to control your smartwatch.
- Long standby – longer working time means less annoying charging and battery power is utilized extra-efficiently.
- Anti-loss – with your smartwatch you can link to your smartphone and contact it in case you’d lose it.
- Highly affordable – DWatch is much cheaper than any other smartwatches of such quality, without sacrificing any of its features, so you don’t need to overpay just for the brand name.
IS D-WATCH WORTH IT?
Do you even have to ask? Everything you might expect from a smartwatch is right here, just for a much more affordable price. Not to mention that DWatch has a much better health monitoring system than other smartwatches and wristbands due to the competence of its makers and the advanced laser technology. Smart and durable design, countless features, long battery life, and great price are all the advantages of DWatch. When you look at it, there’s really no proper competition for it, since other smartwatches are either too expensive or don’t have nearly as many features. Why overpay just for the name when you can have style and quality for less? In every way possible, there is nothing not to like about DWatch.
DWatch doesn’t have much information available online at the moment, regarding the way it works and the other features it may offer. The website indicates that there are many ways that consumers can track their heart’s activity, and these applications are ideal for personal or medical use (though they are not a substitute for medical care). While this lack of information may make it difficult to decide if this design is the right choice, consumers are covered by a return policy.
To learn more about DWatches, shop at the official website for best pricing!